If you've been diagnosed with a concussion or suspect you had one within the past few weeks:
- See a doctor or nurse practitioner who can do tests and make a diagnosis
- Read the Rest and Activity sections of this guide and follow the guidelines and your medical provider's advice
- Read the Returning to school, sports or work sections of this guide if they apply to you
If symptoms don't start getting Better or remain after a few days:
- Follow up with your doctor or nurse practitioner
- Book in with us for an assessment
- We can provide you with treatment and guidance to get better and work with your doctor.